Family on Par
Make the most of family time with our friendly Family on Par golf experience
The Family on Par Experience
A 1.5 hour session on a par 3 short course that is supervised by our golf experts and is suitable for ages 6 and up.
You can play up to 9 holes at your own pace. No special equipment or clothing is necessary, just wear whatever is comfortable. We’ll provide the clubs – you provide the energy!
Learn the basics
Get some practice in
Most importantly – relax and have fun!
- Have Fun!
- Wear what you want
- It's ok to play only 3, 6 or 9 holes
- After two bunker shots try throwing the out of the bunker (it's a lot easier)
- Maximum of 9 shots per hole, as nobody likes double figures
- Maximum of four shots on the greens
- Air shots are cool
- Bring the clubs back, so you can use them next time!
- The ball is yours to keep (if you still have it)
Take on our 9 hole challenge!
Each challenge you complete is worth 1 million points. Total your points at the end of your session and see if you can reach 9 million points!
- Play 6 holes
- Hit a shot higher than your height
- Hit a ball into a bunker
- Hit the ball onto the green in three shots or less
- Have an air shot
- Hit a tree with the ball
- Have 2 or less puts on the green
- Play a hole in 8 shots or less
- Shake hands and say "well played" to all players in your group